- The Company has not in the previous 12 months been in Administration as a result of either a direct appointment by the Company or its Directors or an application by them, and it has not during that period been subject to a moratorium in respect of a failed Company Voluntary Arrangement (“CVA”) under Schedule A1 to the Act or a moratorium not followed by a CVA;
- The Company is or is likely to become unable to pay its debts;
- There is no outstanding application for Administration in respect of the Company;
- The Company is not in liquidation; and
- There is no Administrator or Administrative Receiver in office.
Pre Conditions for Administration